I live in Clinton Hill, Brooklyn with my partner Annie and our dog, Roo. I co-founded a company called The Crop Project & am the Managing Director of the NYU Tandon Data Future Lab. Someday I'll move to the woods, but in the meantime, NYC is home and the greatest city on earth. Also, I'm a mostly proud, eleven-year member of the Park Slope Food Coop - yeah, that one.
Who are you, Craig?
- Sparta, NJ: 1984 - 2003
- Middlebury, VT: 2004-2008
- Mt. Rainier, WA: 2008
- Sydney, Aus: 2008-2009
- Brooklyn, NYC: 2009 - ???
- Middlebury College 2004 - 2008
- NYU Stern 2012 - 2014
Work, work, work, work, work 📈
- Crystal Mountain - Professional Ski Patroller
- White Bull Holdings - Chief of Staff
- Locus Analytics - Co-Founder
- Collaborative Fund - Collaborator
- Founder Collective - Associate
- NYU Future Labs - Managing Director
- NYU Veterans Future Lab - Co-Founder
- The Crop Project - Co-Founder
Stuff I think is dope*
Shameless Self Promotion
Get in touch
cgwils [at] gmail [dot] com
"to cherish what remains of the earth and to foster its renewal is our only legitimate hope of survival." -wendell berry